Wednesday 28 November 2012

machinima logo/raspberry pi logo

On my day off yesterday I decided to work some more on Photoshop and I wanted to remake the Machinima logo so I went on Google, found a Machinima image and started getting to work on remaking it I also recorded all of it, sped it up and uploaded it to my YouTube as speed art:


The link to the Machinima speed art:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er9rg7ANfp0&feature=plcp


The Machinima logo and my design:




And for the raspberry pi design my dad wanted me to do something using the name he likes to use "M0BND" and it also had to relate to the raspberry pi and again I opened Photoshop and got to work on making a logo, I think one thing I could change about this would be to change the colour of the actual raspberries to blue which I thought would be a nice idea so I might work on that so they are all blue instead of that pink colour.


here is the link to the speed art video for the raspberry pi logo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2gnz1Vg5Xo&feature=plcp


here is the image for the Raspberry pi logo:


No comments:

Post a Comment