Friday 4 January 2013

Flash work

So today i've been working on making the .fla file smaller and trying to add a video and some background music to the website, so with the size I started with 18.3mb and after a bit of frustration and finally figuring out what I needed to do I was able to shrink that down to just over 3mb and I managed this because I was able to compress the images and cleaned up the library in my .fla file to make it smaller, now all I need to do is add the music and try to get the video in the website without messing up the size of the site, however this will be difficult because the video is over 11mb and the music is over 6mb so I'm going to try and find out how to compress the files to make the website not increase in size.

so the video actually didn't change the size so right now my website is around 3.65mb with 2 videos in,  one on the main page and the other on the images and video page, they are both trailers for the amazing spiderman.

I have decided not to add music as it would make the file size too large and I didn't want to try and figure something out for an hour when I could be working on other parts of this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment